Saturday, May 24, 2008
She was just featured in the Poppytalk papergoods guide. This is part of a monthly online market. Her wonderful notebooks are listed next to many impressive creations. Take note of our friends at Tugboat Print Shop. If you missed the last CITYCRAFT MARKET, now is a good time to pick some items up.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
I have scheduled a flameworking workshop for the pittsburgh etsy street team for saturday, june 21 from 2-5pm. Everything you need is included, you just have to show up. There are currently 8 spaces remaining in the workshop. You can reserve your space by paying the $70 class fee up front. Please email me if you are interested.
I will also finally be taking the first big batch of fused glass to the kiln on may 27. I could do more mini-workshops (2-3 people each) before then, but you'd have to provide a place to work. class costs $30 and includes use of tools and materials for 5-6 pendant-sized pieces. We take your pieces to be fired and get them to you when they're finished. Email me to schedule your own super-fun glass fusing workshop!
So, how do you become an active team member?
- Have an etsy shop : All things Handmade
- Join the yahoo group : Etsy Pittsburgh Street Team
- Read up on the wiki : Etsy Pittsburgh Wiki
- Pay your membership dues: $5 a calendar quarter
- Come to some team meetings to meet people! : Live or on the etsy website. See the Calendar at the bottom to see the schedule.
Need help with #1? Do #2 and #3, and we'll help you out!