I have scheduled a flameworking workshop for the pittsburgh etsy street team for saturday, june 21 from 2-5pm. Everything you need is included, you just have to show up. There are currently 8 spaces remaining in the workshop. You can reserve your space by paying the $70 class fee up front. Please email me if you are interested.
I will also finally be taking the first big batch of fused glass to the kiln on may 27. I could do more mini-workshops (2-3 people each) before then, but you'd have to provide a place to work. class costs $30 and includes use of tools and materials for 5-6 pendant-sized pieces. We take your pieces to be fired and get them to you when they're finished. Email me to schedule your own super-fun glass fusing workshop!
So, how do you become an active team member?
- Have an etsy shop : All things Handmade
- Join the yahoo group : Etsy Pittsburgh Street Team
- Read up on the wiki : Etsy Pittsburgh Wiki
- Pay your membership dues: $5 a calendar quarter
- Come to some team meetings to meet people! : Live or on the etsy website. See the Calendar at the bottom to see the schedule.
Need help with #1? Do #2 and #3, and we'll help you out!