Friday, November 4, 2011

Review Time! Photos to Canvas

Hello Everybody!  Not to long ago, I ordered a canvas with one of my favorite pictures printed on to it.  A friend of mine took it.  I loved how the coloring came out on it and concept of the picture is amazing.  The bare bones of the easel with the human skeleton behind it.  Love it.

So when I had the opportunity to put the photo to canvas, I jump at it.  I love the concept of photos printed on canvas for a few reasons.  The main one being, you get to ditch the frame.  You can move you photo from room to room and not worry if the frame goes with the decor and what not.  The canvas still allows the photo to be a focal point without the cost of a frame.
You can select several different ways to have it printed.  I appreciated that since I wanted the print canvas to have a clean look.  I had the photo printed so that the photo wrapped along the sides.  This way it didn't stop abruptly and get cut off.  Now, the photo can be viewed from all angles.

Shoot over to easycanvasprints and check it out.  Also, 'Like" their Facebook Page and get 50% off your order as well as free shipping!  This is a great gift idea for friends and family.


Check out these awesome canvas photos!

Photos to Canvas

No comments: