Thursday, December 4, 2008

Introducing Frank Piscopo! Today's CityCraft Handmade Holiday Happy Hour Market Featured Musician.




I'm pleased to introduce you to today’s featured CityCraft musician - Frank Piscopo.

Frank says, " After not touching it for over 25 years, I picked up my guitar in the spring of 2004 and wrote my first song. I don’t think I will ever set it down again. I am a self taught musician/singer/songwriter. I started playing publicly two years ago. My music is a throw back to the 70 and 80’s.

You can usually catch me playing at Café Kolache on a Saturday evening in Beaver PA. Or, at the Club Café on the Southside on Monday nights."

For more about Frank, and for a list of his upcoming shows, check out his MySpace page.

Come to Navarra on December 18th from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm to shop local, shop handmade, and hear Frank Piscopo perform along with Melissa Babyak and our special surprise musical guest (to be revealed on the blog soon).

No comments: