Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Introducing Pretty Vicious! The Second CityCraft Handmade Holiday Happy Hour Market Featured Artist for Today.


I am pleased to introduce you to the second of today's CityCraft Handmade Holiday Happy Hour Market featured artists - Pretty Vicious!
Christina, of Pretty Vicious, says "I’m a photographer, with a passion for experimental techniques. I realized that a lot of people lack the wall space to display large works of art – so I scaled my work down and found a different avenue to display my work…as necklaces. I create miniature wearable works of art, either using my original imagery or patterns found in nature. I also offer small, affordable prints of my photographs for sale – for those who do have a bit of wall space to fill. "
From her Etsy profile, " To me, photography is play. I find great joy in creating images. My approach to photography often employs techniques that blur space and time – making visible the invisible, conveying a sense of vitality and life in the static image."

Come to Navarra on December 18th from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm to shop local, shop handmade, and see Red Raven Studios, along with numerous other talented artisans.

No comments: